Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Top 8 things I like to eat

Food is my passion.  When I am presented food, I gobble down ASAP, I can't really control myself.

Here are the top 8 things I like to eat:

#8
Dry Dog Food (Brand: Advance)
Well, I don't REALLY like this, but there are only 8 things in this world I ever have eaten, so this is actually the bottom of my list.  Most of the time, I just have to eat this...coz there is nothing else on my bowl :(

#7
Wet Dog Food, aka "Spam"
To me this is junk food: taste good; high in fat/salt; and low in nutrition - the more I eat, the more aggro I become, so they are banned from me actually... second bottom of my list.

#6
Carrots That Flew off from the Chopping Board
When Boss Lady cut carrots, she would inevitably let some fly off in random directions.  If I am lucky, some lands on the floor.  But these won't last >3 secs on the floor, thanks to me. :)  Carrots are sweet and natural, the good ones are very crunchy, so much better than #7 and #8.

#5
Porterhouse Steak
The little bit of fat on the side + medium rare meat = :)

#4
Raw Chicken Drumstick
1 drumstick usually 1/2 hour for me to tackle.  It's the journey of eating it that excites me.

#3
Steamed Rice
After all, there is a bit of Asian-ness in me... for those who don't know, I'm half Shih-Tzu. :)

#2
Possum Poo
They are in abundant supply in the courtyard.  They are just like chocolates, in bite sizes, sprinkled down from Heaven.  Just talking about it makes me want to dash out to the courtyard to get some.  But.... the door is locked... *damn*

#1
My Own Poo
Nothing beats your own hot homemade poo just out of the oven.  Full Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment